Lexmark stands out in this year’s Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards, winning awards in three categories.The awards program honors the top 100 companies and individuals that are shaping the future of global manufacturing.
Lexmark was recognized in the following categories, which celebrate outstanding projects undertaken and completed by a manufacturing company:
- Innovative Enterprise (Supplies Customer Escalation System)
- Lexmark’s Supplies Customer Escalation System facilitates a more succinct, streamlined process for the Lexmark global supplies marketing teams and the Level 3 technical support teams to send customer feedback directly to our supplies product engineering teams and receive timely responses.
- Operational Excellence (Juarez Pull Replenishment)
- The Juarez pull replenishment system has enabled Lexmark to achieve a 37 percent reduction in finished goods inventory while improving our product availability by 63 percent.
- Sustainability (Molded Pulp Cushions)
- This innovative process converts the company’s own waste paper to new molded pulp cushions for packaging toner cartridges.
The 2013 Manufacturing Leadership 100 Award winners will be honored on May 15 following a summit in Florida.
Reposted from Lexmark News Blog